Microchip’s PICkit3 In-Circuit Debugger/Programmer uses in-circuit debugging logic incorporated into each chip with Flash memory to provide a low-cost hardware debugger and programmer. And this is the upgrade Kit 3.5, your best choice!
After the upgrade advantages:
1. The firmware is never lost, firmware can be self-healing, to avoid demolition case.
2. Offline programming never crash, so download more smoothly and completely conquer all versions of MPLAB, MPLAB X.
3. Each PICkit3.5 with a unique serial number, in MPLAB X under, can operate multiple Kit3.5.
4. Increase the external power supply current, the output voltage is more stable.
5. The interface protection is more perfect.
USB (Full speed 12 Mbits/s interface to host PC)
MPLAB IDE compatible (free download from Microchip)
Built-in over-voltage/short circuit monitor
Firmware upgradeable from PC/web download
Diagnostic LEDs (power, busy, error)
Read/write program and data memory of microcontroller
Erase of program memory space with verification
Freeze-peripherals at breakpoint
Program up to 512K byte flash with the Programmer-to-Go
ICSP cable included
1 Pcs PICkit3.5 PIC KIT3.5 Debugger Programmer Emulator PIC Controller Development board
1 Pcs Mini USB cable
1 Pcs 6-Pin flat cable